Sales Account Executive
Are you a go-getter willing to join a dynamic team on a mission to make marketing better?
As a Sales Account Executive at Scoop.it, you will be responsible for qualifying and closing B2B prospects by building relationship and trust. With good listening skills, capable of showing genuine understanding of their challenges, you will be able to articulate how the Scoop.it platform addresses their needs through a consultative sales process.
Content marketing came with the great promise of putting clients at the center. By generating content that educates rather than sell, successful marketers generate and nurture leads more efficiently than through any other technique. Today however, more than 70% of marketers admit they fail at being efficient with content marketing. Scoop.it solves that by automating the content marketing process and enables ROI-driven marketing team to scale content results.
- Be on top of the content marketing challenges our clients and prospects face
- Generate new sales opportunities from marketing qualified leads
- Prioritize leads based on value and potential
- Build strong relationships and trust with prospects
- Drive them to decisions through a consultative approach and hands-on product demos
- Close deals and achieve quota
- Manage successful handover to customer success
- Manage lead and deal information in our CRM
- Improve our sales processes and contribute to the efficiency of our team
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Saas sales
- An understanding of (or an appetite to learn) how content marketing works
- Be driven, hard-working and results-oriented
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Good team spirit, being easy to work with
- Like multicultural environments
- Competitive OTE package
- Great vacation policy (we have a French founder!)
- Work with a multi-cultural team in both SF and Europe
- Great office space in downtown / SoMa