Customer Success Manager
Do you have a passion for helping customers achieve their goals? Do you care about making marketing better?
Join the Scoop.it team - a content marketing SaaS platform that uses AI technology to help marketers grow traffic and lead generation through content.
As a Customer Success Manager at Scoop.it, you will be a product advocate that proactively solves customer problems and identifies opportunities on behalf of the customer and Scoop.it. You will be both a consultant and support; central to ensuring the success of each customer’s unique content marketing strategy through effective use of the Scoop.it platform and a proper grasp of industry best practices.
- Build trust and develop strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Maintain consistent communication with key accounts through planned check-ins and trainings.
- Understand customers goals and build an actionable plan for success with each customer.
- Locate areas of improvement in the customer’s marketing strategy and use of the platform.
- Identify revenue growth opportunities and secure license renewals.
- Inform the Scoop.it product roadmap through qualified customer feedback.
- Communicate and coordinate support requests resolution with the engineering team.
- Minimum 1 year of enterprise software or SaaS account management experience or customer success experience.
- Strong empathy for customers.
- You love to educate and explain things and have outstanding communication skills .
- Organized and methodological.
- Passion for content marketing and a general understanding of the industry.
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment.
- Passionate about customer success and a believer in the power of technology to solve business problems.
- Great vacation policy (we have a French founder!)
- Work with a multi-cultural team in both SF and Europe
- Great office space in downtown / SoMa